It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:34 pm

2014 Sportfish 222 Sportfish For Sale

• Author

time2go

• nospam: no

2014 Sportfish 222 Sportfish For Sale

PostSun Jun 18, 2017 5:02 pm

My loss is your gain...If you are looking for a 222 Sportfish that is very nicely equipped and in excellent condition, this is the boat to check out!!!
Yamaha F250, All standard equipment plus these options: Deluxe color matching Hardtop with spreader lights, Built in Fiberglass Radio Box , Cargo nets, Never Used T-top full factory mooring cover, Bow cushion set with removable table, rear folding seats, Swim platforms port and starboard, Stereo with 4 speakers, full under rail lighting, Raw water and fresh water wash down, porta potty (still new), Full Bow Rail, Pop Up Bumper Holders, Garmin 740S w with 18" radar dish, Standard Horizon VHF, Taco Grand Slam Outriggers, Yamaha extended warranty good till 2019. Comes with all needed gear.
This boat is in like new condition with less than 50 hours on clock. Dual axle aluminum trailer included. Boat is stored on trailer indoors, and is seafoam in color. Hate to sell, but don't have the time to use. Boat is located in FL. and I'll be down in a couple weeks and available to show it if anyone is interested. Over 75k invested, asking 52k. Email me at cerpo1@aol.com if interested. Thanks for looking....

guidog

• nospam: no

Re: 2014 Sportfish 222 Sportfish For Sale

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Where is your Pioneer in Florida?
Gary@guidocompany.com

Return to Boats