It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Rainy Weekend in the NC Foothills

Reports, tips, questions.
  • Author

Landlocked

Superstar member

Rainy Weekend in the NC Foothills

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 am

Hope some of you enjoying more coastal/sunny climes are getting out this weekend. I hope to repack my trailer bearings and install new VHF antenna. Planning on getting trim tabs on by April.

Riptide

Superstar member

• nospam: no

Re: Rainy Weekend in the NC Foothills

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 am

Going to try to hit Jordan lake for first time on Sunday. Next week, going to add a 2nd vhf as well.

Gearing up for first saltwater trip to Morehead City on April 9th. Salty Dog is going to be there as well. Hope to see a few more Pioneers make it that weekend. Water will probably be there, but I am sure we should be able to get on some decent size blues and maybe an early Bonita run.

Come on weather, warm up and blow some from the South...............
CableMaker
2008 Pioneer 197 SF
2008 Suzuki 140

bymorris

Superstar member

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 10:26 am

Riptide wrote:Going to try to hit Jordan lake for first time on Sunday. Next week, going to add a 2nd vhf as well.

Gearing up for first saltwater trip to Morehead City on April 9th. Salty Dog is going to be there as well. Hope to see a few more Pioneers make it that weekend. Water will probably be there, but I am sure we should be able to get on some decent size blues and maybe an early Bonita run.

Jim, I might hit you up later today.

I've also heard about the Bonita's running in the next couple of weeks. I need some pointers :wink:
-Brent
Pioneer 197 SportFish
Yamaha F150

mawhitaker

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 12:04 pm

bymorris wrote:
Riptide wrote:Going to try to hit Jordan lake for first time on Sunday. Next week, going to add a 2nd vhf as well.

Jim, I might hit you up later today.

I've also heard about the Bonita's running in the next couple of weeks. I need some pointers :wink:

I was in Panama City Beach last week and the bonita are running there. Good luck, only a few weeks till fishing really kicks off.

Return to Fishing