It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm

197 Venture bow filler cushion

Electronics, projects, motors, drives, props, drill some holes, etc.
  • Author

egrzan

• nospam: no

197 Venture bow filler cushion

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 10:27 am

I have a 2014 197 Pioneer Venture and it has been a blast. I also have two young kids and giving them a place to take a nap allows my wife and I to enjoy countless more hours on the water. One idea I had was getting a bow filler cushion to create a sleeping area for them and maybe draping a sheet from the Bimini top to the bow rail to create shade. Has anyone else tried doing these things? Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Pioneer180

Superstar member

Re: 197 Venture bow filler cushion

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 am

I think you would benefit from a cover like this.

2015 197SF - Suzuki DF150
2012 180SF - Suzuki DF115 Sold

egrzan

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Pioneer 180. That a great looking dodger. What do you do with it when it is not being used? does the table you have there fold down and become a filler that you can put padding on? Do you mind sharing the information on how you did it or who you used? If you used someone can you share the approximate price range?

thank you,
Erik
egrzan@gmail.com

Pioneer180

Superstar member

PostMon Nov 10, 2014 11:20 am

egrzan wrote:Pioneer 180. That a great looking dodger. What do you do with it when it is not being used? does the table you have there fold down and become a filler that you can put padding on? Do you mind sharing the information on how you did it or who you used? If you used someone can you share the approximate price range?

thank you,
Erik
egrzan@gmail.com

I am sorry. I needed to mention that this is not my boat (wish so!). It is a 222SF I saw at my Pioneer dealership one month ago. On it that table can be lowered to become a filler and comes with cushion. I wonder if something similar could be built on the Venture. You can see the tabs on the sides that hold the table. The little bimini cover usually can be built by any bimini top builder. I know I have seen them advertised but don't remember where.
2015 197SF - Suzuki DF150
2012 180SF - Suzuki DF115 Sold

Return to Technical Discussion, Fix it, improvements